Great cross court return against Djoko as the Serb fails to make the impact. A short rally, captivating for the eyes, before Nadal enforces an accurate backhand to make it
Tennis Australia positions itself to its global sponsors and partners as the primary source for live scores, streaming videos, profile information, schedules and live commentary: millions of users receiving billions of realtime messages.
Tennis Australia needed a partner who could guarantee uninterrupted performance as demand for the services spiked wildly and quickly. Losing users through poor data delivery was not an option for them.
Their advertising revenue was entirely dependent on continuous data delivery for its sponsors and partners. The Ably Solution Only Ably could provide a solution that ensured redundancy across multiple regions.
- Australian Open Live results, scores from men's, women's championships
- Australian Open
- Australian Open news, updates, schedule and results
Client devices are intelligently routed to alternative data centres without relying on intervention by engineers or the domain name systems typically needed to route around faults.
To guarantee performance scalability, Tennis Australia relied on Ably to ensure the latest match scores were made available to a new website visitor the moment the page loaded.
Our formal evaluation process and double load testing proved that Ably was the only platform that could meet our very challenging performance targets.
- Federer's touching Murray tribute Joe Barton Roger Federer has delivered a touching tribute for his long-time rival Andy Murray, praising the Scot for his incredible fighting qualities — all of which were on show in his gutsy first round loss to Roberto Bautista-Agut on Monday night. Within the rules, whatever he does, with his fighting spirit, with his tactics, with slicing, defense, attacking play, even serve and volley, chip and charge, he'll do it all.
- In an enthralling match, Kvitova was able to save three championship points at the end of the second set, with Osaka seemingly struggling to get over the line.
- Due to our great partnership with Tennis Australia, Tennis-Ticker is able and very proud to support this ITF Junior Curcuit event with our point-by-point live score technology. Therefore, standing your ground against the high quality competition can be the first step towards a professional career!
- In Wednesday's instance, though, there were extenuating circumstances. Williams rolled her ankle in the rally that cost her first match point.
- Tiafoe faces superstar Rafael Nadal in the quarter-finals on Tuesday.
- Infosys MatchBeats Follow the pulse of each match with a live, interactive display of points and user-activated breakdown of key statistics. Schedule Keep track of who is playing where and when throughout the day with the order of play.
They delivered without a hitch in and we look forward to working with them again next year. Build a system you can rely on. See how.